Designed for resawing applications, this carbon steel blade has razor sharp precision ground teeth and a light set to minimize kerf and maximize yield for veneers
Boomslang Resaw blades cut fast and true with minimum kerf to maximize yield and reduce surface sanding when resawing hardwoods and exotic woods.
- Flexible carbon steel band designed for small diameter vertical bandsaws, made from European high carbon strip steels
- Minimal tooth set to reduce kerf size and maximize yield.
- Razor Sharp Teeth-hardened to 62 HRC and precision ground with state-of-the-art CNC grinding technology.
- Hook tooth geometry for fast cutting action.
- Durable 6-step weld-100% inspected for bend strength and hardness