Tormach AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw
The Tormach AF50 is an affordable auto-feed bandsaw for primary and secondary sawing operations.
Use the AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw to easily cut multiple parts with automatic workpiece positioning. The bandsaw’s part length consistency and hands-free operation make this an ideal companion to your CNC machine.
- Pneumatic clamping system with adjustable soft squeeze safely holds material from thin-walled tubing to 7 in. steel round bars
- Hydraulic feed control helps keep your blade cutting straight
- Four blade speeds accommodate a range of material and blade styles
- Integrated coolant system keeps your blade and workpiece cool and lubricated
- Built-in wheels and handle allow for movement around your shop
- Blade tension indicator for fast and easy tension adjustment after blade changes
- Built-in display for counting down parts and troubleshooting messages
Some assembly required.
- Installation: Pallet jack
- Power and Air:
- Primary Power: 115 Vac, 50/60 Hz, single-phase
- Required Circuit Amperage: 15 A
- Compressed Air Source: 90 psi to 120 psi (620 kPa to 827 kPa)
NOTE: For detailed space planning information, refer to the operator’s manual.
- Minimum Depth: 36 in. (0.91 m) plus the length of stock
- Minimum Height: 67 in. (1.71 m)
- Minimum Width: 60 in. (1.53 m)
What’s In the Box?
The AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw comes with:
- Installation tools
- Operator manual
- Preinstalled blade