Hellbender Performance Carbide (0.75 X 0.035 - 3 TPI)
A carbide-tipped blade engineered for high-volume production performance.
A carbide-tipped bandsaw blade engineered for high-volume production cutting performance.
- Multi-purpose design; suitable for high-speed production cutting of a wide variety of materials.
- Tough micrograin carbide-tipped teeth for fast cutting and long life in rounds, bars, and other solid cross sections; not recommended for pipes, beams, or bundles.
- Alternate set tooth pattern delivers superior chip clearance and resists chip-packing in large diameter cuts.
- High strength alloy steel backer resists beam deflection and band fatigue.
- Laser-welded bimetal band made from highest-quality European strip steel.
- Durable 6-step weld; 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.