Hellbender Bimetal Longevity (0.75 X 0.035 - 4/6 TPI)
Our most popular blade combines durable sintered powder metal teeth with a high-strength alloy steel backer for an unbeatable multi-purpose performance.
Our most popular bandsaw blade combines durable sintered powder metal teeth with a high-strength alloy steel backer for unbeatable multi-purpose performance.
- Multi-purpose tooth design; suitable for a wide variety of materials and cross sections.
- Wear-resistant sintered powder metal teeth that stay sharper and cut longer â€“ outlasts even M42 tool steel.
- High strength alloy steel backer resists beam deflection and band fatigue.
- Laser-welded bimetal band made from highest-quality European strip steel.
- Durable 6-step weld â€“ 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
- Available in Constant or Variable TPI